Re: Powua the super internet computer - supports octave

From: Francesco Potorti`
Subject: Re: Powua the super internet computer - supports octave
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 17:58:47 +0100

>I tried Powua with octave and It rocks !
>But now I want to make some hard test of Octave in Powua.
>Could you suggest me which script can I use ?

Maybe this?  It is old, but at least I think it is a good starting
point, and you can easily make it more challenging and general by adding
new tasks or enlarging the already present ones:

<http://fly.isti.cnr.it/pub/software/octave/benchmark.m>

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice: +39 050 315 3058 (op.2111)
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Fax:   +39 050 315 2040