Build MSVC oct-files linked to pthread and fftw

From: Fredrik Lingvall
Subject: Build MSVC oct-files linked to pthread and fftw
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 19:33:46 +0100

I'm trying the build some oct-files for the MSVC version of octave.
I need to link them to pthread and fftw. Windows versions of these
libs can be found at

   http://www.fftw.org/install/windows.html

and

   ftp://sourceware.org/pub/pthreads-win32/dll-latest/

respectively. How do I install these libs (if they are not already included in octave) so that I can build the
oct-files with: mkoctfile -lpthread -lfftw ...

/Fredrik