Re: [QtOctave] how to set seach path

From: Wolfgang Lindner
Subject: Re: [QtOctave] how to set seach path
Date: 01 Jan 2008 10:26 GMT

dear Doug,

great hint: octave 2.9.15/winXP now works wonderful!
Dear Tatsuro, thank you very much for compiling this fine IDE for
octave/windows users.
It gives much more fun using octave now and it is a very simple procedure to
get octave running under MS Windows - a fine start in 2008 ;)
PS: the external editor SciTE is installed automatical with the 2 commands Doug
told us.

Thank you both
HTH Wolfgang