RE: how to apply gnuplot_fixed to octave 2.9.16 MSVC

From: Schirmacher, Rolf
Subject: RE: how to apply gnuplot_fixed to octave 2.9.16 MSVC
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 21:37:06 +0100

Hello,

I did not test 2.9.16 with the originally supplied gnuplot, but replaced the
gnuplot binaries by those extra binaries from the *.zip files directly after
installation. By now I did not experience any problems with the extra
binaries.

Is it only with specific plots / plot commands or does gnuplot not work in
general for you?

As I said, all seems to be fine for me on a "standard" xp system...

Rolf