Re: Windows Vista and Octave

From: SPilot
Subject: Re: Windows Vista and Octave
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:30:44 -0500

Hi Matsuoka,

I'm trying to write a makefile to compile Octave using MSVC.  Can you
provide any help?

Steve

             Tatsuro MATSUOKA
             <address@hidden
             co.jp>                                                     To
                                       address@hidden,
             11/10/2007 04:33          Michael Goffioul
             PM                        <address@hidden>, "John
                                       G." <address@hidden>
                                                                        cc
             Please respond to         address@hidden
             address@hidden                                     Subject
                oya-u.ac.jp            Re: Windows Vista and Octave

Sorry.

--- Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Michael
>
> Sorry for my mail impolite manner.
> I am glad to here that your binary works well on the VISTA.
>
> I hope the VISTA people will take part in the maintaners ML (not help
ML).
> At the moment, the VISTA specific problem seem to be found.

=> At the moment, the VISTA specific problem seem not to be found.

> But there will be possible to found VISTA specific problem.
>
> Indeed, there seems pkg.m on mingw does not work correct for only (?)
Japanese version windows.

> There will be possible such the specific error will occur on the VISTA.
>

> Tatsuro

Mmmmmm. I have to be a more careful man but it will be acomlished with the
largest efforts.:-)

Tatsuro