Re: testing install of suitesparse

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: testing install of suitesparse
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 19:41:24 -0400

On Oct 24, 2007, at 9:33 AM, Kim Hansen wrote:

On 10/24/07, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

I noticed the following message after running "make test"

-----------------------
   PASS   3731
   FAIL      2

There were 3 expected failures (see fntests.log for details).

So there are "3 expected failures" and I only have 2 ... I assume 1
or more of these expected failures have been corrected?

The 3 expected failures are not counted in the FAIL number, you have
to look in fntests.log to find them. This means 5 failures total, 3
expected and 2 unexpected.

Thanks Kim. I'll go back and review the unexpected ones.