Re: testing install of suitesparse

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: testing install of suitesparse
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:20:24 +0200

Ben Abbott wrote:
> I've created a local Fink package on my Mac for suitesparse and have
> compiled Octave, which had no problem locating it.
>
> I'd like to test the suitesparse functionality as thoroughly as
> possible. Does anyone have any scripts which might help?
>
> Short of that, I'll write on myself.

In Octave or out of it? In Octave "make check" has some pretty extensive
tests of the sparse functionality including all of suitesparse. Out  of
Octave, suitesparse includes "cov" make targets that use demo code and
gcov to test all of the functionality..

D.

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only