Plotting problem Octave 2.9.13

From: Eran Swears
Subject: Plotting problem Octave 2.9.13
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:06:32 -0400

Im trying to plot anything (sombrero(41), figure, etc..) and I get the same error for each:

Error: newplot: unrecognized nextplot property for current figure

When I just type figure at the command prompt, the Visual Studio Just-In-Time debugger pops up and wants to debug the problem in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\crt\src\malloc.c file line 163

Im using Octave version 2.9.13 with the Octplot graphics backend on a Windows XP, 64bit PC.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you