Create a matrix referenced

From: Oscar Bayona Candel
Subject: Create a matrix referenced
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 21:23:08 +0200

Hi again I come to you with a simply  ask

My intention is to create a matrix referenced to a number A(N,M) so that for all rows increase from 1:1:M that increase one plus one and so on to arrive at M example A(N,M)--->

A(3,7)=[1 2 3 4 5 6 7;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7]

I have obtanined using for....end but it creates I don´t know why first the first row...adds....the second...and so on to M.

I don´t put here the code because the file I have let in my student computer at university.....

But tomorow I will send.

Anyway if you can help me good¡¡¡¡

Thanks in advance and sorry if my english is not high.

Llama a tus amigos de PC a PC: ¡Es GRATIS! Pruébalo