Re: Still problems with x11 plotting

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: Still problems with x11 plotting
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 18:42:42 -0700

 [~] -bash-2.05b 501$ export GNUTERM=x11
 [~] -bash-2.05b 502$ exec
'/Applications/Octave.app/Contents/Resources/bin/octave'
GNU Octave, version 2.9.13
octave-2.9.13:1>
Works for me. If it does not work open the X11 application first.

Rotating figures works for me and according to posting by Will Lentz, the
latest CVS version of gnuplot now supports mouse zooming with octave 2.9.13.
Henry