Re: How to start executing a Octave file of commands

From: James Sherman Jr.
Subject: Re: How to start executing a Octave file of commands
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 13:39:14 -0400

What exactly about it failed?  Could you give the error message?  Is in it your current path?

James Sherman

On 8/8/07, troy chen < address@hidden> wrote:
Hi, sorry if this sounds so stupid, but I've tried to execute the attached simple file of commands to see if it works on my pc after installation.  But it failed.  I've used Matlab for many years and now would like to try Octave.
The Octave version is 2.9.13, installed on Windows XP.
Could you please let me know what I am missing in this trivial file tha I couldn't get it executed?  thank you.

Troy

y=rand(100,1);
plot(y)