Code to show in screen capture

From: poti
Subject: Code to show in screen capture
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:57:29 -0400

I have started duplicating DVDs for a poster on
a portable integrated development environment built
around Emacs that includes Octave. Now I am assembling
the poster and need screenshots that will make the included
components look good. Unfortunately, I do not yet know Octave
so I wonder if anyone here is interested in sending me some
code that could appear in my octave inferior mode screenshot.

It would be great to get something that would impress someone
who is a Matlab expert and might read the code in the screenshot
while also producing a nice plot for casual viewers.

I hope to have the screenshots finished by the 20th.
-Poti