Re: Error while trying to install the newest version of octave!

From: kensmith
Subject: Re: Error while trying to install the newest version of octave!
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 07:41:34 -0700

It is unlikely to be the same thing I found but this is easy to try so
like the man looking for the ring under the street light, you can try
this:

Edit all the "Makefile"s to remove the space before the equal sign in
anything that looks like:

           XXXX  =  YYY,ZZZ

Then "make clean"  and  "make all"

With the space, many versions of make don't create the same thing as
with it.  This can cause some parts of the make process to not happen.

--
address@hidden