Re: Useless functions in matlab function library.

From: Guillem Borrell Nogueras
Subject: Re: Useless functions in matlab function library.
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:56:56 +0000

I am not against OO.  In fact I am a happy python and C++ user.  It's just
that the OO implementation in matlab is broken (IMO).  It's the only
programming language where objects are not instances of a class. There's
where my point is.  I think that the only reason to get a matlab-like OO in
octave would be compatibility.

I can boot both matlab and octave in my computer at work and almost always use
octave because of the stupid "one function per file" matlab thing.

Other example is the dblquad function, at less until the 7.0 version.

A Dimecres 11 Juliol 2007 02:57, Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso va escriure: