NI TDMS file format

From: Allen.Windhorn
Subject: NI TDMS file format
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 09:14:45 -0500

Hello all,

We are creating data files of several hundred megabytes in NI .tdms
format, and I need to manipulate them using Octave (could use Matlab,
but not as convenient).  There is a DLL available for Matlab
(http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/0EEADA99DC7D00A4862572E30037C3A2
) that allows these to be read directly, but the example doesn't work in
Octave (didn't really expect it to).  Also, there is a DLL allowing
reading these files with C++, but I'm not experienced in C++ and still a
novice at Octave, so wouldn't be comfortable writing my own extension.
Is there an alternative method or some way to adapt the Matlab DLL?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.

Regards,
Allen
--
Allen Windhorn, P.E. (MN)