[no subject]

From: address@hidden
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 00:01:00 +0200

Hello to everybody.
I'm from Italy and I an old Octave user that just started to use it again after
some years.

Now I am using Octave 2.9.9 on Mac OS X 10.4.10.

I am using a software for Moment Curvature Analysis (CUMBIA at
http://www.geocities.com/lumontv/eng.html)

Originally it is written for Matlab 7.0.

After some modification to the code now it seems working. There were some
problems in the plotting commands.

Here are  some questions:

1) Now I am trying to improve graphics. In particular how does SET or GSET
commands works in Octave 2.9.9. And what about the print commands? I need to
set up the labels and the legends like they are used in CUMBIA.

2) How can I print in pdf? Again, the SET and GSET commands do not seem to work.

Thank you for the help.

I appreciate it a lot.

Michele