Initialization of gnuplot and AquaTerm within an octave session ...

From: Jan M. Hollis
Subject: Initialization of gnuplot and AquaTerm within an octave session ...
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:55:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hi;

Using gnuplot and AquaTerm with octave 2.9.9 on a G5 mac, I want to do
multiple plots with the a .m routine and then execute a different .m
routine again in the same octave session.  However, I notice that I
have to exit octave and kill AquaTerm between executions of the .m
routines so that the graphics plots correctly (i.e., doesn't overplot
the old graphics with new graphics).  Is there some command in octave
that prevents this?

Thanks,
Mike