Re: open socket with listen() and still have command line available?

From: Brian W.
Subject: Re: open socket with listen() and still have command line available?
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 15:50:19 -0700 (PDT)

Paul,
from reading several of your posts on the listen function it seems that you
are kind of fixated on your TCL stuff. Because there are many more uses of
octave besides embedding in TCL, your short answer could have been "you are
right, listen is useless unless you want to have reduced octave
functionality".

Brian