Re: listen() users

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: listen() users
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 16:45:42 +0200

Paul Kienzle skrev:
I would like to know if there are any other users of the listen() function in octave-forge. An incompatible version of listen was recently added and we need to know how many people will be affected if the change goes through.
Why can't the recently added function be renamed to (say) socket_listen ? I don't see any reason to break backward compatibility if we don't have to.

Søren

P.S. For the record, I don't use the listen function