semilogy set scale

From: Benjamin Sapp
Subject: semilogy set scale
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 15:40:44 -0700

Hi,

I am saving a bunch of .png plots made with the semilogy function. I'm then using the gimp to create a gif animation. I'm really pleased with the results except one problem. The problem is that the y axis changes in the plots and I'd like it to remain constant across all plots. That way people can see the changes in the plot without thinking about the changes in the scale. Do you know how to force a particular axis on the semilogy function?

Thanks,
Ben.