Problem to link customer external library into octave

From: a_disabatino
Subject: Problem to link customer external library into octave
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 12:20:50 +0100

Hi  everybody,

let me post my problem,
I tried to link inside octave our statistics shared library
libStatistics.so ,

I typed :
# mkoctfile  -L/usr/local/lib -lStatistics  varweigth.cc

the comand  has compiled the file, I have got  "varweight.oct", file,

but I have got  a intenal error inside octave,

octave:1> varweight
error: ld.so.1: octave: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/local/lib/libStatistics.so: symbol __1cDstdJbad_allocG__vtbl_: referenced
symbol not found
octave:1> help varweight
error: ld.so.1: octave: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/local/lib/libStatistics.so: symbol __1cDstdJbad_allocG__vtbl_: referenced
symbol not found

help: sorry, `varweight' is not documented

Additional help for built-in functions, operators, and variables
is available in the on-line version of the manual.  Use the command
`help -i <topic>' to search the manual index.

Help and information about Octave is also available on the WWW
at http://www.octave.org and via the address@hidden
mailing list.
octave:1>

sure there will be some   wrong ?

very appreciate

bye

Antonio

Scopri se hai Vinto un Tv Color LCD! Clicca qui
http://click.libero.it/webnation1febb07