Question on the future of Ploting on Octave

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Question on the future of Ploting on Octave
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 10:40:29 -0500

I have a question about the future of plotting in Octave.
I have heard that there is some work on a new plotting program for octave.

What we need is to have the ability to get data from a mouse click on a graph back in side octave.
ie interactive graphics with octave.

What group is working on this?
And how may I help.

When this is available I have lots of ideas that I will  program for Octave.

Doug Stewart