Re: new release of Octaviz

From: Jonathan Stickel
Subject: Re: new release of Octaviz
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 20:17:21 -0800

At the moment, the best documentation for octaviz is look at the help for the octaviz scripts. For example:

octave:1> help vtk_arrows3
vtk_arrows3 is the user-defined function from the file
path/vtk_arrows3.m

 -- Function File:  vtk_arrows3(X,Y,Z,NX,NY,NZ, [FMT | PROP,VAL])
     Displayes oriented arrows at points defined by triplets (X,Y,Z).
     Arrows are oriented along the vectors defined by triplets
     (NX,NY,NZ)

     The optional FMT takes the form of a "line specification"; e.g.
     "r" would cause the arrows to be red.  The optional PROP,VAL is a
     property,value pair argument. Valid properties are
     ";Color;TipLength;TipRadius;ShaftRadius;".
   See also: vtk_plot3,vtk_cone3,vtk_get_line_spec.

Regards,
Jonathan

Message: 3