Re: your mail

From: Andy Adler
Subject: Re: your mail
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:13:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006, Narinder Singh Sahni wrote:

My question is related to running octave from Perl. This particular problem has
been previously taken up before
(http://velveeta.che.wisc.edu/octave/lists/help-octave/2006/989). The Perl code
suggested in the URL is also copied below. In addition, I am running the
application on cygwin,  GNU Octave, version 2.1.71 (i686-pc-cygwin), and Perl,
v5.8.7 built for cygwin-thread-multi-64int. Octave has been added as port 10000
in the /etc/services file.

Have you looked at the Inline::Octave module for perl?

--
Andy Adler