Re: tk_octave

From: John Love
Subject: Re: tk_octave
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:39:25 -0700

I have the non-sourceforge version from Joao Cardoso, tk_octave-0.3.4
is the version I have.  Sourceforge has the socket version that I haven't
taken the time to rewrite my code.  If you can't find it and I can email.

On linux, I use octave 2.1.71, gcc-3.3.3 and tcltk-8.4.6 SuSE 9.1
and octave 2.1.71, gcc-4.0.2, tcltk-8.4.11 on a 64bit machine
running SuSE 10.0.

The version above also runs on cygwin with octave 2.1.71 but I had
to recompile tcl/tk because the "SEND" command is removed in
the Windows versions of tcl/tk.

Other issues is to disable insecure displays with xhost - and use xauth.

And I don't know what I'm going to do for octave 2.9.x or higher.