Detailed Description of ovtave_value Class

From: Aquil H. Abdullah
Subject: Detailed Description of ovtave_value Class
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 22:34:39 -0400

Hello All,
  I have been attempting to write .oct files and I want to get a better understanding of the octave_value class, but try as I might I don't seem to be able to find the documentation I need.  I looked at the Octave C++ Classes .pdf from circa 1993, but I was unable to find mention of octave_values( ).  I have looked at some of the other Dynamically Loaded Functions (DLDs), but I don't seem to be able to find any of the methods or attributes associated with an octave_value( ).  Any Suggestions? Thank you for your help.

--
Aquil H. Abdullah
address@hidden