Re: Checking existance of global variable in function?

From: Etienne Grossmann
Subject: Re: Checking existance of global variable in function?
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 10:17:46 -0400

  Btw, this is more a address@hidden mail, iigic.

On Sun, Jul 16, 2006 at 10:16:24AM -0400, Etienne Grossmann wrote:
#
#   Hi Volker,
#
# what about testing whether graphdir is a string, as in:
#
# function [out] = plotinit (eps, file, gnuplotfile)
# global graphdir
# if (exist('graphdir') ~= 0)
#   if ~ischar(graphdir), graphdir = ''; end
#   graphdir=[graphdir '']
#
# Hth,
#
#   Etienne
#
# PS: You are appending an empty string to graphdir?
#