Re: OT - why am I getting some mails twice?

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: OT - why am I getting some mails twice?
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 05:49:08 +0300

To sum up:

I got my original post twice -- and it was addressed only to the list, no cc

I got Robert's post once -- addressed to me and cc to the list

let's see what happens with this post -- addressed to Robert and cc to the list

Shai

Robert A. Macy wrote:
Shai,

I usually respond DIRECTLY and cc the group, then the group
sends you a copy ?

             - Robert -

On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 03:02:35 +0200