Re: ["Can I ", sprintf ("make this code work?\n")]

From: Keith Goodman
Subject: Re: ["Can I ", sprintf ("make this code work?\n")]
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 19:31:32 -0700

On 5/29/06, William Poetra Yoga Hadisoeseno <address@hidden> wrote:
Oh well, since the general convention (IMO) for Octave code is "func
(arg1, arg2, ...)" with a space in between, is it better then to write
it like this instead:

["Can I ", (sprintf ("make this code work?\n"))]

Do you add a space between the function name and its argument? I'm
hoping that this bug is a good excuse to remove that feature. It
bothers me almost as much as double spaces between sentences.