Re: function submission

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: Re: function submission
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 13:15:08 -0400

Ronald Crummett wrote:
My first thought is that both would end up in Octave Forge, but here's what I've done:

plotyy: plot two functions with different y-axis ranges using both sides of the plot as axes

impinvar: impulse-invariance method of analog-to-digital filter conversion.

Both probably need a bit more cleaning up but I wanted to get an idea of where to send these when they are ready. By the way, is there somewhere I can find guidelines for submission (for instance, what kind of documentation my code should have, etc.)?

plotyy is a core MATLAB function, so they is should be included as a core octave functions. impinvar is in the MATLAB signal processing toolbox, so it should probably go into the signal directory of octave-forge.

-Quentin