Re: mat2cell

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: mat2cell
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 22:39:36 -0400

On May 4, 2006, at 4:29 PM, Michael Schmid wrote:

Hi all

I searched a function mat2cell ( so calles in matlab) in the pdf - documentation and with "help mat2cell" on the octave command prompt.. but I couldn't find it.

mat2cell was recently added to octave. You can find a standalone implementation linked to from here:

http://www.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2006-May/ 000052.html

Rename attachment.bin to mat2cell.cc and run "mkoctfile mat2cell.cc"

Works in 2.9.5. No guarantees it will work on earlier versions of Octave.

        - Paul