Re: Plotting problem

From: Jonathan Stickel
Subject: Re: Plotting problem
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 20:49:52 -0700

You may wish to look at Octaviz

octaviz.sourceforge.net

I admit that in its current state, it is somewhat challenging to install. If you want to try, please check out the source from cvs and compile against vtk-5.

If any developers out there are interested in helping to fix a few small bugs in the c++ part of the code, I would be able to make a new release. The initial developer has been very busy over the last 6 months...

Regards,
Jonathan

Matthias Brennwald wrote:
Thanks, I believe that might indeed help. Your example works well in 2-D. However, I want this to be a 3-D plot, so I'll have to use the 'mesh' command, I believe. But that still gives transparent polygons...

Cheers,
Matthias