Octave/MatLab to C/C++

From: Remi VIEUX
Subject: Octave/MatLab to C/C++
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 12:45:08 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everyone.
I would like to convert a program created for MatLab
into a standalone application ie. written in C/C++,
and if possible, I 'd like to avoid doing it manually
as far as possible. I know that the MatLab compiler
can generate C/C++ code from MatLab .m files, and was
wondering if such tool exists also in Octave, since I
don't have a license for MatLab compiler. If you have
heard about any tools to help me out, your help would
be appreciated. It is not necessary for the
translation to be in C/C++, any programming language
could do :)

Thanks,
Remi

Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos
services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et
suivez l'actualité en temps réel.
Rendez-vous sur http://fr.yahoo.com/set