New (very) minor release of Octave for Windows

From: Agustin Barto
Subject: New (very) minor release of Octave for Windows
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 22:40:14 -0300

I just released a new version of the OfW package. The only new thing is a modified run.exe command that can take more arguments (the original, which is still in the package as run.exe.save, could take 20 arguments at most while the new one takes up to 64). I did this so I could pass more arguments to rxvt and not get the annoying command prompt window when octave runs. If you don't feel like downloading the whole thing again, you can download the modified run.exe from http://lc.efn.uncor.edu/octave/run.exe, put it into the \bin directory of the installation and modify the shortcut target from

"<path_to_ofw>\bin\rxvt.exe" --keysym.0xF550 ...

"<path_to_ofw>\bin\run.exe" rxvt.exe --keysym.0xF550 ...

Agustin

PS: The only modification I did to run.exe was changing MAX_ARGS on run.h from 20 to 64.