Re: Read Comma separated file

From: Jitender Madan (sent by Nabble.com)
Subject: Re: Read Comma separated file
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 22:47:56 -0800 (PST)

Thanks I got CSV read and come to know about octave-forge project as well. I
installed octave using recent version of octave for window installer with
cygwin installed.. Probably this does not contain octave forge repositories.
Do i need to install all repositories function individually? or can I
download complete octave forge package for windows and install?

Can the octave-forge from previous versions 'tar' package extracted and
installed for newer version?
I dont know if I am asking stupid question but my problem is We never worked
on Unix system and use Windows.

Regards
Jitender
Sent from the Octave - General forum at Nabble.com.