Re: DLD files and memory allocation

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: DLD files and memory allocation
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 10:08:26 -0500

Octave does indeed make copies of the input parameters.

In principle there is no reason to do this for double
arrays but it was expedient and I didn't need large
datasets when I wrote it.  In the mex/TODO file I
comment on the problem, though

For complex arrays the situation is more difficult
because Octave interleaves the values whereas matlab
puts the values in different arrays.

- Paul