Re: getting a Graphic

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: getting a Graphic
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 22:12:15 -0700

On 11/30/05, Francesco Potorti` <address@hidden> wrote:
> >Speaking of OpenOffice. Enhanced metafile (emf) is a good vector format
> >which can be used with O.O.. I do not think print.m handles emf
> >currently, but that can be easily fixed.
>
> Easily?  How, then?

Attached is the diff file relative to print.m in 2.9.4
It allows printing to Enhanced Metafile Format (emf).
E.g.:
octave:1> s=rand(10);
octave:2> plot(s)
octave:3> print("-demf", "-color", "-FTimes:18", "testemf1.emf")

EMF is a vector-based graphic format which can be included
in OpenOffice (and perhaps M$ Office ) documents.

(result is attached as well)

Sincerely (and sorry for such a long delay to replay),

Dmitri.