Re: liboctave wrapper in C#

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: liboctave wrapper in C#
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 13:19:53 -0800

The Visuliazaton Toolkit (VTK) will allow use of python files in octave if I
understand this correctly. I don't have VTK running but below will graph the
function expCos.py Bessel function example in a an X11 window and the plot
can be rotated.
Henry

[~] -bash-2.05b 501$ cd /sw/bin
[/sw/bin] -bash-2.05b 502$ python -i
/sw/share/doc/vtk-py23/Examples/Modelling/Python/expCos.py