Re: printing plots

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: printing plots
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 20:27:58 +0200

John Mark BEAUMONT wrote:
Hi Shai,
    I am using the following version ...
GNU Octave, version 2.1.57 (i686-pc-linux-gnu).

if I type ...

help print

I get the following response ...

help: sorry, `print' is not documented

In previous email exchanges on the subject I have seen references to
__gnuplot_set__

again this is not known to my help system.

There is no information in the online manual on print or __gnuplot_set__

As a novice user it's like everyone else is using a different program!

Well, everyone else IS using a different program -- they are using version 2.1.72 which supports printing :).

It is best you upgrade. If you can't, than get the print.m file from octave-forge as suggested in other emails.

as for the __gnuplot_set__ command -- in your older version it is called gset

Shai