Re: Install 2.9.3

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: Install 2.9.3
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 19:25:16 -0700

Ron,
GNUPlOT info will show up when first used as does Octave info. There
probably is a way to suppress it but I like to know what version I'm using.
It is info needed for posting a question on the help_list.

Warnings re unset and many other deprecated command will show up when the
command is used for the first time and are a hint that you should change
your script if you use one or get ready that it may no longer work in future
version of Octave.
Henry