Re: update & matrix2latex re: implementing num2cell

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: update & matrix2latex re: implementing num2cell
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:29:27 +0200

address@hidden wrote:

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005, David Bateman wrote:
address@hidden wrote:

Hi,

I've been trying to get matrix2latex to work with Octave & found David
Bateman's num2cell -- but I'm running into problems with that.
<snip>
Maybe if you replace "octave_idx_type" with "int" it might compile on
2.1.x though I haven't tried. Note the code is in C++ and must be
compiled with "mkoctfile num2cell.cc" before being used..

Regards
David

David, Thanks, that worked! It's not a big change, but would it be helpful
if I sent you the modified .cc or .o file for the attic?
Don't bother 2.1.x is now pretty much a dead-end and its already in 2.9.x..

D.

Motorola Labs - Paris +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph) Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax) 91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

The information contained in this communication has been classified as: [x] General Business Information [ ] Motorola Internal Use Only [ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary