Re: calling function with input arguments from commandline

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: calling function with input arguments from commandline
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 08:25:29 -0400 (EDT)

Try the argv function within the function you're calling. You can get the command line arguements that way.

Bill

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, Martina Labahn wrote:

Hello

I want to use the commandline to call the program octave + a function. The "octave -- funcall FUNCTION" option doesn't work because my function needs an input argument. The goal is to call this function from java. Therefore the restriction to a call from the commandline. The input argument is a file that should be loaded during the function.

I would be happy if anyone could give me a hint how to solve this problem. Thanks

Martina

University: A modern school where football is taught.  -- unknown