Re: pslatex terminal output--Problem identified.

From: Ethan A Merritt
Subject: Re: pslatex terminal output--Problem identified.
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 14:55:04 -0500

On Sunday 02 October 2005 12:02 pm, Dmitri A. Sergatskov wrote:
> One example is when one does "set term post eps" and later
> "set term pslatex". Since the "eps" option is sticky it messes up the
> pslatex terminal...

Are you sure?  That would indeed be a bug.
But it doesn't seem to be the case here when I try it.
I get identical output from the pslatex terminal whether or not
a previous plot has used "set term post eps".  If you can
reproduce your problem, please send a bug report and a script
that demonstrates the problem.

gnuplot> set term post eps
Terminal type set to 'postscript'
Options are 'eps noenhanced defaultplex \
   leveldefault monochrome colortext \
   dashed dashlength 1.0 linewidth 1.0 butt \
   palfuncparam 2000,0.003 \
   "Helvetica" 14 '
gnuplot> set term pslatex
Terminal type set to 'pslatex'
Options are 'rotate   leveldefault monochrome colortext \
   dashed dashlength 1.0 linewidth 1.0 butt \
   palfuncparam 2000,0.003 \
   rotate noauxfile '

--
Ethan A Merritt