Re: Installation Problems

From: Andy Yip
Subject: Re: Installation Problems
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 00:26:02 -0700

Thanks, Paul. The plots work very well now.

However, I still have another problem when I run the command "mkoctfile hello.cc" in cygwin,
I got the following error message:

/usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/3.4.4/../../../../i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld: cannot find -lfftw3
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Is there any clue?

Thanks a lot!

Andy