Re: integral; changed to quad example

From: Marek Szczypinski
Subject: Re: integral; changed to quad example
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 11:16:59 +0200 (CEST)

My guess is that You are using function which operates on vectors and in the manual:
(about function one want to integrate)... It must have the form

        y = f (x)

where y and x are scalars

Maybe it is the problem. The ABNORMAL RETURN FROM DQAGP seems to be a message from inside of the fortran subroutine DQAGP which is used by quad.
Hope this helps.
Marek

Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto.