Re: Plotting Help

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: Plotting Help
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:44:18 -0700

I use X11 xterm instead of Terminal. My default set up is to use AquaTerm.
So therefore, when in X11 xterm I use gset term x11 to get the xGnuplot
window for the plots. Probably should be xgnuplot rahter than xGnuplot but
that's the title of the plot window. You probably also need export
DISPLAY=:0.0 in your .bashrc and/or .bash_profile.
Henry

henry-f-mollets-emac:~ hfm$ octave
GNU Octave, version 2.1.71 (powerpc-apple-darwin8.1.0).
automatic_replot = 0
silent_functions = 0
octave:1> gset term x11

CUT warnings re use of warning: gset is deprecated and will be removed from
warning: internal version __gnuplot_set__ instead

octave:2> x=[0:1:10];
octave:3> plot (x, 2*x) % plot is in x

[~] -bash-2.05b 503$ cat .bashrc
PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH