Re: changing the color of curves continuously

From: Julien Tailleur
Subject: Re: changing the color of curves continuously
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:58:47 +0200

Robert A. Macy a écrit :
> More colors than that.
>
> try this...
>

>>>x=randn(50,16);plot(x);
>

> you will see a wide range of colors

Hi,

I am sorry, I was not clear enough. What I have is a series of data's files

toto.02.txt
toto.04.txt
toto.50.txt
toto.96.txt
toto.98.tx

Each of these file corresponds to a two dimensional curves. I would like
to plot all these curves on the same plot, associating a specific color
for each file in the following way

02 -> yellow
50 -> orange
98 -> red

and varying continuously in between. If I could specify the color of a
curves using Red Green Blue system, it would be perfect (and I know it
is possible with Matlab), but I don't manage to do it.

Thanks a lot for your answers

--
Julien Tailleur
Phd Student PMMH - UMR 7636 ESPCI