re: re: bicubic spline interpolation in octave

From: Hoxide Ma
Subject: re: re: bicubic spline interpolation in octave
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 23:16:52 +0800 (CST)

First, the code can just work in some cases now,
because it's not finished yet.

Second, I am worry about these codes' copyright , and
try to rewrite all codes. But i learned the bicubic
arithmetic from the codes which was wrote in Matlab.

--- "John W. Eaton" <address@hidden>写道:

> On 18-Jul-2005, Hoxide Ma wrote:
>
> | new version of bicubic.m :
> |
> | now you can try it, by run as follow:
> | c:\> octave bincubic_t.m
> |
> | :)
> |
> | A student of Math in Soochow University in China.
> | Intrested in Math, Python, Twisted, Prolog and
> .NET/MONO.
>

> ## Copyright (C) 2005 Hoxide
> ##
> ## [...]
> ##
> ## This program based on interp2.m what is in the
> Matlab
> ## CUBIC 2-D bicubic data interpolation.
> ##   CUBIC(...) is the same as LINEAR(....) except
> that it uses
> ##   bicubic interpolation.
> ##
> ## [...]
>
> Is your code actually derived from Matlab code?  If
> so, then please DO
> NOT post it to an Octave mailing list.
>
> When writing code for Octave, it is important to
> base your work on
> something that can be freely redistributed.
>
> jwe

A student of Math in Soochow University in China.
Intrested in Math, Python, Twisted, Prolog and .NET/MONO.

赶快注册雅虎超大容量免费邮箱?
http://cn.mail.yahoo.com