plot problem

From: Paulo Cortes
Subject: plot problem
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:18:04 -0500

HI

I just compiled octave in my laptop, doing testing I tried:

plot (1,2) that should plot a point, however, I got:

octave:10> plot(1,2)
error: `plot' undefined near line 10 column 1

gnuplot works, and I red the FAQ a googled the problem, surely is something
easy to solve, any help?

Thanks

Paulo

--
Paulo Cortes
Astronomy Department -- University of Illinois