Re: gset use in octave-2.9.3

From: Brian Blais
Subject: Re: gset use in octave-2.9.3
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 06:27:21 -0400

address@hidden wrote:
Hello

I have been using octave 2-1.62 where I have used gset for many functions. Recently I installes 2-9.3 which says use of "gset" is deprecated. Also earlier I issued "gset("mouse") in .octaverc file as first command to gnuplot to make it behave in a way that showed x,y coordinates when mouse is moved over plots. Now with new version this does not work. It gives deprecated use warning.

How to get get over this? Any suggestions?

try putting

set mouse

in your .gnuplot file, rather than in the .octaverc.

                        bb

--

            address@hidden
            http://web.bryant.edu/~bblais